Sunny coaching holiday: Margalef, Spain April 18

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Katherine Schirrmacher 07 Feb 2018

305599.jpg

Are you looking to get away in the Spring for some sunny routes with expert coaching, advice and a whole load of fun thrown in?  Love to Climb coaching holidays are back!  After an 8 year break, whilst bringing up my young daughter I am running a trip to Margalef, Catalunya Spain this April.  Having run 12 of these kinds of weeks to 5 destinations across Europe in the past, it’s time to go to one of my favourite destinations: Margalef.  Because it’s conglomerate rock, there are a whole host of pockets and rounded potato style holds, characterised by sweeping clean walls – a wall climber’s dream.

With so many crags and so many new sectors opened up, it’s perfect if you are climbing up to 7a.  We’ll be staying at Casa Catalunya and Mac, who runs it, will be our right hand man directing us to classic venues and many new only recently opened areas.  The coaching will be of the highest quality.  I hold the Mountain Instructor Award and Development Coach Award with over 12 years coaching experience.

On the trip we’ll look at the following (amongst others):

• Technique on vertical, slightly overhanging walls and pockets
  • How to read the rock
  • Tactics for a confident approach
  • Ways to access feelings of flow and commitment in your climbing
  • Dynamic belaying

Who’s it for: 6a-7a climbers

Ratio1:6 with additional coaching & crag support from Mac at Casa Catalunya

When: 21-28th April 2018

Cost: £830

We are supported by Jagged Globe, meaning you will be protected by ABTOT, which complies with the Package Travel Regulations 1992

This price includes:

• 5 days coaching
  • 1 fun rest day
  • 7 night’s accommodation
  • Fresh breakfasts and lunches
  • Car hire
  • Airport collection and drop off

There are only 2 places left!!

More information: http://www.lovetoclimb.co.uk/rock_climbing_holidays/3/Margalef

Find out more:

Post edited at 15:07

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...