Photo book/album recommendation

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Philip 15 Jan 2018

I want to make some books/albums covering a few years at a time to preserve photos which may be hard to find in years to come (scrolling back on Facebook is slow, and in our archive finding some photos requires remembering the year they happened).

Any recommendations for services offering these. I'm not after the cheapest, I want something quality, although I'll probably keep the digital copy available to reprint if they don't last that many decades. I probably need to do about 5 or 6.

mrphilipoldham 15 Jan 2018
In reply to Philip:

Blurb

CasWebb 15 Jan 2018
In reply to Philip:

I've always used Cewe for my photo books and prints. Not the cheapest but the quality has always been excellent. They regularly put out special offers so I tend to prepare books/prints and then wait for an offer to appear. 

OP Philip 15 Jan 2018
In reply to CasWebb:

Do you use the normal paper or the photographic? Wondering if it's worth extra for lay flat. Maybe I'll do it on a per album basis, I know a few will have some panoramics.

In reply to Philip:

One Vision Imaging do an absolutely superb job. It's hard to imagine anyone doing it better.

CasWebb 16 Jan 2018
In reply to Philip:

I've done both types of paper, photopaper gives better results for high quality images. The most recent book I did was lay flat and I'm undecided about it, though I can see the value for panoramic pictures covering 2 pages.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...