Black Diamond

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mike barnard 21 Dec 2017
I wonder if folk can offer advice on dealing with Black Diamond regarding getting cams rewired? My experience is a 5 week wait, only one of my cams returned rather than two (with no explanation), and none of my emails replied to. The address I'm using is warranty@bdel.com - can anyone suggest another one for getting hold of them?

I realise that getting cams repaired is a free service they offer, but hopefully not at the expense of c£50 lost on my other cam.

Thanks
 MischaHY 21 Dec 2017
In reply to mike barnard:

I presume you've been in touch with their customer service regarding this? They'll sort you out, maybe even with a free cam if yours has gone off the radar.
 Fiona Reid 21 Dec 2017

you have mail
OP mike barnard 21 Dec 2017
In reply to MischaHY:

I thought that the email address I had kinda dealt in customer service. But Fiona has suggested other ones I can try.
 Misha 21 Dec 2017
I had a very good experience 3 years ago. 7 cams reslung for free including free postage back to me. There may have been a specific email address - check the website page of the reslinging service.
 UKC Forums 21 Dec 2017
This thread was started in the ROCKTALK forum and has now been moved.
Please could you try and post in the correct forum, it makes life easier for both users and moderators.

Climbing Gear
Post all your climbing gear-related questions here. You know how you love comparing Friends with Camalots!

More Forum descriptions - http://www.ukhillwalking.com/forums/info/forums.html
 jonnie3430 21 Dec 2017

Mike, I had mine done a few years ago, I seem to remember that they checked out the structural stuff too and wouldn't return it if it was knackered, though they did replace the hair bobbles I had in as trigger wire on a couple.
 MischaHY 22 Dec 2017

In my experience warranty is a separate department which isn't necessarily as equipped to handle customer contact. Best of luck!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...