Wales Winter Climbing This Weekend

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 SteveJC94 13 Dec 2017
Alright everyone,

It looks like this Saturday (16th) is going to be the last cold day before the big thaw on Sunday so I'm keen to get my tools out. Wales looks like it'll have the best conditions south of the border. Keen get on anything, preferably in the grade V - VII range. No preference to ice or mixed.
I'm based out of Reading with transport so happy to meet in North Wales or car pool and pick someone up along the way, whatever suits. I've also got a cosy tent to stay in on the Friday night.
If you fancy getting out, drop me a message on here or send me a text on 07943 722225.
Also if anyone fancies getting out later on in the season, I'm free most weekends and keen to get out as much as possible.

Cheers,

Steve

jas wood 13 Dec 2017
In reply to SteveJC94:

You might want to check current nic mate as it looks like a lot's in the sea :O(
 99ster 14 Dec 2017
In reply to jas wood:

> You might want to check current nic mate as it looks like a lot's in the sea :O(

Yep - unfortunately, I think you'll find you've missed the boat. It's already pretty much stripped and by the weekend there'll most certainly not be much left to enable ice or mixed climbing.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...