Peak District / Manchester climbing clubs?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 enotsnad 09 Nov 2017
Im looking for a club to hook up with in the south Manchester or Peak District area.
Know of a few but I'm specifically looking for a club that has midweek meets on either Monday, Thursday or Friday.
Most of the club's I know seem to meet on a Tuesday or Wednesday which is the night I have the kids.

Any ideas?
 rocksol 09 Nov 2017
In reply to enotsnad:

Join one of said clubs, (my EDC perhaps) and arrange with members to climb on days to suite. Can,t see any clubs changing meets etc to fit in with your kiddy duties!
 rocksol 09 Nov 2017
In reply to enotsnad:

Join one of said clubs, (Mynedd perhaps) ) and arrange with members to climb on days to suite. Can,t see any clubs changing meets etc to fit in with your kiddy duties!
 dominic o 09 Nov 2017
In reply to enotsnad:

I'm afraid The Rucksack Club midweek night is Wednesday too, but as rocksol says, there's plenty of opportunity to get together outside of the planned meets programme and we're out locally or further afield every weekend.

https://www.rucksackclub.org

around 500 members across the UK with a centre of gravity in Manchester and The Peak. The great huts in The Pass, The Lakes and Glencoe.

PM me if you want an intro.

Cheers, Dom
 trish1968 10 Nov 2017
In reply to enotsnad:

Hi Lancashire climbing and caving club do tuesday and thursday night meets as well as the weekends

http://lancashireclimbingandcavingclub.co.uk/

they are also very active on FB
 AndyPagett 10 Nov 2017
In reply to enotsnad:

Peak Climbing Club - www.peakclimbingclub.co.uk - meet Thursdays. Winter meets are in Sheffield, and summer meets are generally Eastern Grit based, so might not be entirely ideal for you. But at least it's the right night! And with a members' Facebook group with 150 ish members you can normally find a partner for other times too.
 Sam Edwards 10 Nov 2017
In reply to enotsnad:

Mynydd meet on a Tuesday (officially) however there is always someone around if you fancy other nights.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...