REDUCED Ford Transit Connect - Day Van

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 theellis 19 Sep 2017

premier post photo
New addition to the family means I reluctantly have to let this go. It has 98,500 miles on the clock. MOT until January. New front brakes (discs and pads) and battery fitted. I had new fuel injectors fitted and power steering pump fitted a while back. Does need a new cambelt fitting, I just didn't get chance! Brilliant little van, have looked after it well.

Bodywork is in great condition as is the interior. The back of the van has been insulated, ply lined and carpeted. It has a raised floor that fits a double futon mattress, very comfy and enough height to sit up. Underneath is plenty of storage. Fitted a new sound system with wall mounted speakers in the back which sound great! Lighting is 2 battery powered magnetic LED’s which last ages. Fold up curtain separates the sleeping quarters when required.

I have done 3 week stints in this to Font during December and was great for just me. Also managed a few 1 week trips with 2 of us no problem. If you need more room you can fit roof bars.

Any questions let me know, van is now in Derbyshire if you want to come and have a look. Can email more pictures on request. Looking for £2,500 but open to offers. Vehicle is now off the road waiting to go.
Post edited at 13:16
 Torr 20 Sep 2017
In reply to theellis:

Emailed you regarding this.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...