PHD Omega Mitts/Boreal G1 Lite Boots/S Bag

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Axel Smeets 12 Aug 2017
premier post photo
I'm selling a couple of items.....

Boreal G1 Lite boots (2015 model). Size UK12 or EU47. Worn for 13 hours only on a recent Elbrus trip so in pretty much perfect condition. Bought for £285 six months ago. Available on one website for £200. Selling for £175 plus postage. Still boxed. Really comfortable double boot suitable for 7,000m peaks. More information about the boot here https://www.adventurepeaks.com/shop/boreal-g1-lite/

PHD Omega Down Mitts. Currently sell for £158 http://www.phdesigns.co.uk/omega-down-mitts Mine are a couple of years old but still loft perfectly and have no signs of wear and tear. These really are the warmest mitts I've ever come across. Ideal for high altitude summit days or just as an emergency mitt at the bottom of your bag. £75 posted.

Mountain Equipment Starlight IV Sleeping Bag. Some website blurb......The Mountain Equipment Starlight IV is a highly insulated and durable 4+ season synthetic bag which provides weatherproof warmth and great value for money. The Starlight IV is the warmest bag in the Starlight Range and is suitable for all year round UK use even in the toughest Scottish winter conditions. This is a great choice of bag for snow-holing and winter bivis making it popular amongst winter mountaineers and ski-tourers. Rated to -15c. This bag has been used on 8 occasions (always with a liner) and is in perfect condition. Cheapest I can find it on the internet is £117. Selling for £75 delivered

Located in Dronfield, near Sheffield, if anyone wants to try the items out. More pictures available if required.

Cheers
 99ster 15 Aug 2017
In reply to Axel Smeets:

What size are the PHD Omega Down Mitts? Thanks.
OP Axel Smeets 15 Aug 2017
In reply to 99ster:

Hi there. Yes, size would be helpful....

They're size large.

Cheers
OP Axel Smeets 18 Aug 2017
In reply to Axel Smeets:

Sleeping bag now sold
OP Axel Smeets 11 Sep 2017
In reply to Axel Smeets:

Omega mitts now sold
 PaulGraham 13 Sep 2017
I purchased the mitts. They're like new and arrived quicker than expected. An excellent transaction and I must say that at all times the seller struck me as a very decent and honest guy.
OP Axel Smeets 26 Sep 2017
In reply to Axel Smeets:

Everything now sold

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...