PRESS RELEASE: Win £100: by telling us what you think about the BMC

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC/UKH Gear 21 Jul 2017
BMC Survey photo, 2 kbAn independent organisational review of the BMC is well underway and the next step the Review Team is taking is to perform a membership survey. Read on to find out more about the survey, how to take part, and how to win one of three £100 cash prizes.

Read more
 JR 21 Jul 2017
In reply to UKC/UKH Gear:

Thanks to (the many) that have already completed it.

It's really important we do collect as many views as possible from as broad a range of members as possible, so please do share and encourage others to complete.
 Luke90 21 Jul 2017
In reply to JR:

Just tried to help out but the survey didn't load correctly. When the loading screen had finished doing its thing, I had a BMC logo, a progress bar at 0% and a completely blank page below that. Nothing to click on at all.

Might just be an isolated issue with my setup or internet connection or perhaps lots of people are trying but failing.

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/K0mkqb8.png

I'm on ChromeOS, version 59.
 JR 21 Jul 2017
In reply to Luke90:

Thanks Luke.

I think it's an isolated issue, it's not one we've seen in testing. Please do try again later, or on a different connection, and don't hesitate to let us know if it does continue.
 bouldery bits 21 Jul 2017

Done. Hope it helps!
 jonnie3430 22 Jul 2017

Ben A'an? That's not in the BMC patch...
 Basemetal 24 Jul 2017
In reply to JR:

Not so isolated... I'm finding the same, over half a dozen attempts to load it.
 JR 24 Jul 2017
In reply to Basemetal:

Sorry about that. On which browser?

We've had very many succesful responses already.
 olddirtydoggy 24 Jul 2017
A self obssessed org that doesn't affect my climbing at all and just spams its members with crappy insurance and wears............
Edit: Doesn't look after the crags it owns and fails to prosecute vandals. Not fit for purpose.
Post edited at 23:01

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...