Researching the wellbeing effects of mountaineering

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Coco 16 Jun 2017
Hi guys,

Not sure if I'm posting in the right place, but I'm writing a research dissertation for my masters which is based on the wellbeing effects of mountaineering. I know how much mountains have helped my own mental health so wanted to find evidence that backs this up!

I know its cheeky, but if there is any chance any of you could complete my survey it would be so appreciated!! It takes about 10 mins to complete and you get to talk about how much you love mountains...
Heres the link for anyone who is willing to help
https://sussex.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/the-wellbeing-effects-of-mountaineering

Thanks in advance!!
 Doug 16 Jun 2017
In reply to Coco:

not sure how you are going to make much use of free text replies to many of the questions while questions such as

"Mountaineering has improved my sense of belonging, my relationships or helped me form new connections with others"?

are difficult to just give a yes/no reply or a single value on a scale 0-10 - climbing (mountaineering if you prefer) has both broken & created relationships for me & I suspect many others
abseil 16 Jun 2017
In reply to Coco:

Done. Good luck with your studies.
Coco 16 Jun 2017
In reply to Doug:

Thanks so much for your feedback. I am hoping that people will write about how mountaineering has affected their relationships in different ways, including both how it has supported and damaged relationships.
For example, I met my boyfriend through the love of this sport, but I know people who's wife/husband hates that they always escape to the mountains!!

Thanks again.
Coco 16 Jun 2017
In reply to abseil:

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your help!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...