Dorset Bolt Fund - Help Needed at Dancing Ledge Monday 5th June

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
PLEASE HELP.
Would like a get some help on Monday 5th. If we can get a good few people helping at Dancing Ledge it can be nice shiny and safe for the some.
Message if you can help?

See Dorset Bolt Fund Facebook page for more info.
 Bitsofdeadtree 03 Jun 2017
In reply to sam.sam.sam.ferguson:

I can't do this Monday, but I can help the Monday after?

I have a van full of shiny Batery hilti tools and a ton of resin that needs using up!
In reply to mrmanager:

Would you like a list of routes to get to work on - will get bolts and what ever else you need across to you?
 Bitsofdeadtree 03 Jun 2017

Yeh that could also be possible if you think that the ones that needed doing were able to be done solo?

I was down there today as it happens with my son, having a nosey around. Noticed a couple of abb points on the lower cliff looked like they had been vandalised/damaged.
In reply to mrmanager:

Drop the bolt fund a message through Facebook and then get everything sorted for you for gear etc.
 Morticia 04 Jun 2017

I'm not sure where to ask, but we went climbing at Dancing Ledge on Friday 2nd June, and as well as noticing the lack of top anchors on the lower tier, a pair of red chili rock shoes in a harness bag got dropped between the car park and the climbing area in the morning. If a kind soul has picked them up do you have any idea where I might start looking /asking?
In reply to Morticia:

On here, lost and found forum plus post on Facebook pages Dorset climbing.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...