F.S. Arcteryx, Patagonia, M.E., Mammut

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 m8tey 24 May 2017
premier post photo

Mountain Equipment Eclipse Hoody Grey/Green Zip/Small £45 incl signed for postage. This has not been used so as new condition
Patagonia R1 Hoody Black/ Small £40 incl signed for postage. This has been used and washed about 5 times so a bit of bobbling but otherwise very serviceable
Mountain Equipment Firelite Waterproof Jacket Black/Small £60 incl signed for postage. This has not been used so as new condition.. cost £200
Arcteryx Alpha Sl Carbon/Small £45 incl postage . About four to five years old so prior version with two hand pockets and pit zips.. Used a few times but good condition.
Mammut Eiger expedition climbing shoe size 7 £35 incl signed for postage. Unused with labels attached..Link and info below.
http://www.thrillon.com/tag/clr-eiger-climbing-shoe-f12-79-99--2
Terra Nova Laser Competition 1 in Green £130 incl signed for postage
The tent has been used for maybe 4 nights and the rest of the time spent in my gear loft.. It comes with upgraded mixed pegs which are 6 grm titanium and a few of the original 1 grm Carbon pegs. The tent is in great condition apart from the first time I used it the attachment points for the inner to the webbing came unthreaded. I didn't get round to either having it re-sewed or glued as I was being too lazy to send it back to Terra Nova or Do It Myself so I just tied the webbing round the small upright carbon poles at either end. This would be an easy fix for someone who has time which I don't so a bargain to be had ..... Thanks
 DamonRoberts 25 May 2017
In reply to m8tey:

I'll take the Firelite if you can do £50 posted?
 tigra 25 May 2017
In reply to m8tey:

Hi,

Will take Patagonia R1. Pmed.

Thanks,

Tim
OP m8tey 25 May 2017
In reply to m8tey:

Terra Nova tent and Arcteryx SL gone ...Thanks
OP m8tey 26 May 2017
In reply to m8tey:

All sold except below ... thanks

Mountain Equipment Eclipse hoody ..Unused £40 incl postage
Mammut Eiger expedition climbing shoe £30 incl postage
OP m8tey 26 May 2017
In reply to m8tey:

All sold except below ... thanks

Mountain Equipment Eclipse hoody ..Unused £40 incl postage
Mammut Eiger expedition climbing shoe £30 incl postage

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...