Climber ar Malham on Sunday Afternoon?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Russell Lovett 08 May 2017
Just posted a image of a sport climber i took at Malham on Sunday afternoon. If it is you or you know who it is could you let him know. I have a few shos of him on the route and if he would like copies to email me through UKC and i will send him them .
 Lemony 08 May 2017
In reply to Russell Lovett:
Is that not Overshadow? Looks a bit Will Bosi like?

edit: see the photo here: https://www.climber.co.uk/news/latest-news/adam-ondra-climbs-100th-f9a-or-h...
Post edited at 21:14
 Fraser 08 May 2017
In reply to Lemony:
Agree with both your suggestions.

Edit: pretty much 100% sure it's WB, but the route, I'm not positive about.

There was an interview with him on here recently, so you could chase that lead down and see if the author of the article could put you in touch.
Post edited at 21:52
In reply to Lemony:

Any idea how i can get in touch with him?
 Fraser 08 May 2017

Here's his blog, there may be a link to contact him on that:

http://williamclimbing.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1
 Lemony 08 May 2017

All of which poses the question of whether he did it?
In reply to Fraser:

Cheers for the link Fraser, but no contact details on there, with a bit of luck someone will be able to sort me out with contact details or Will himself will get in touch.
In reply to Lemony:

In reply to Lemony, sorry but im not telling. If Will gets in touch with me i,ll ask him if its alrigh to put the outcome in the image details. If the route is indeed Overshadow, Which fraser has some doubt about.

Cheers to all that replied, i have managed to get hold of Will. It is indead him in the shots keep a i on image title to see if he was just working or did it.
 Fraser 09 May 2017

>If the route is indeed Overshadow, Which fraser has some doubt about.

No, it wasn't that, it's just that I don't know Malham well enough for me to say that's the route. If Lemony says it is, then I'm not going to argue.

Lemony 09 May 2017
In reply to Fraser:

I'm no expert but if you click the link above you can see Ondra's right hand and foot are on the same holds as Bosi's. If it's not overshadow then it's very close to it.
In reply to Lemony:

Hi All, it's definitely Overshadow and it's definitely William Bosi - I dropped him a message last night to let him know about the thread.

Be exciting to see Overshadow get a repeat.
In reply to Lemony:

Spoke with Will vis email and he confirmed it was him. He was busy working the route and thinks he could possibly do it, but being so hard it would need a lot of work. He was certainly giving it a good go when i was watching him.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...