Amdro Boot Jump- Campervan Conversion Kit - £1750

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 mel_1 20 Apr 2017
premier post photo
Amdro Boot Jump campervan conversion in excellent condition for sale. This amazing piece of kit will transform any 5 seat Citroen Berlingo, Peugeot Partner, Renault Kangoo, or Fiat Doblo into a campervan and can be removed easily when you don't need it as shown here youtube.com/watch?v=MJxB93b_D_o&

The boot jump fits into the boot of your car and then can be quickly set up as a table and chairs or double bed. It also comes with a pull out stove, blinds for each window, 12 litre water bottle with pump tap, 2 storage boxes, steam kettle, 8 x 1 litre bottles of bioethanol for the stove and pack-a-shack, (a tent that covers the back of the van and stove when the tail gate is open - https://packashack.co.uk/products/camper-shack-bu.)

The boot jump is in excellent condition with only one very small burn mark next to the stove. A brand new unit is £2,255 and I'm asking for £1,750 http://www.amdro.co.uk/boot-jump-camper-car/boot-jump-and-boot-tent-p-52.ht... The blinds are designed to fit a Citroen Berlingo Desire (with 5 additional blinds for the roof windows on that model.) Pick up from Whaley Bridge/ Leek or arrange a courier at your own cost.

Please email me through my profile if you are interested or have any questions as I don't have a chance to check forums regularly.

Thanks for looking,
Mel
OP mel_1 21 Apr 2017
In reply to mel_1:
Bump
OP mel_1 05 May 2017
In reply to mel_1:

I'm open to offers on this, but unfortunately still won't be able to deliver, for obvious reasons!
In reply to mel_1:

Have a bump.... I always wanted one of these but went for a small van and converted it instead.
OP mel_1 13 May 2017
In reply to Simonfarfaraway:

Cheers!gutted I've had to sell it but it's gone now to a lovely couple
OP mel_1 13 May 2017
In reply to mel_1:

This item has now been sold

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...