Transit connect campervan

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Joinerjim02 13 Apr 2017

premier post photoA unique vehicle that is great for outdoor pursuits it can be used as an every day vehicle such as a work van, Then can be transformed into a very nice little campervan with the luxury of being very well insulated, and a good size bed that allows two people to sleep in comfort and space not just a metre wide like some small campers this is 1450mm wide 1830mm long and extra room as the head board folds to give even more room. The camper has a solar panel along with a extremely good 12v/240v system that enables hook-up onsite or 12v running off leisure battery, the lights are touch sensitive led. When you fit in campervan units there is a 12v cool box/fridge , a microwave, a small lcd television built in table with cup holders etc behind. The van has a very good amount of storage for all your essentials and extra comforts. The van is a High top long wheel base ford transit connect that will go under most car park barriers. It does have service history but not all stamped in book but plenty of paperwork to go with the van, it has alloy wheels fitted and has disk brakes all round and also has air conditioning a very nice conversion this really needs to be seen to be fully appreciated. I have this van advertised else where I have reduced the price to sell it is a real bargain I will not ship or post no offers will be accepted until you come and view The van has only done app 800 miles since last MOT If I get the right price I will renew the MOT which expires in June. More pictures available on youtube just put in connect camper not vw t4 or t5. Price is £6500 Tel Jimbo 07787111338 thanks.
Post edited at 11:44
 1234None 17 Apr 2017
In reply to Joinerjim02:

Mileage and year please?

Joinerjim02 18 Apr 2017
In reply to Joinerjim02:

The camper is an 08 and mileage is app 99000 you can see on the video Thanks.
 John Ww 30 Apr 2017
In reply to Joinerjim02:

Errr...what video?

JW
Joinerjim02 05 Jun 2017
In reply to John Ww:

the one that is on youtube connect camper

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...