FREE Guided Scrambling in Snowdonia

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 ijd201 09 Mar 2017
Hi all,

If you are into hillwalking and would like to a guided day out scrambling, fancy progressing your personal or rope work skills in scrambling terrain, or simply like free stuff then keep reading...

As part of my consolidation period before Mountaineering Instructor Assessment I am looking to work with a variety of people on roped scrambling terrain.

This opportunity would suit anyone with some hillwalking experience looking to progress into scrambling terrain, who would value some instruction and leading during the day.

I am offering to take one, or ideally two, people out in Snowdonia on any of the following dates:

18th and 19th March

15th, 16th and 17th April

If you can make only one of the dates - no problem!

If you'd like more than one day - no problem!

If you don't have a partner - no problem!

If you would like to discuss getting into multi-pitch climbing, this may also be an option.

I am based in North Wales and happy to travel anywhere in Snowdonia to meet - venue will be dependent on a combination of weather, your needs and experience.

The legal bit:
MIA Trainee - As an MIA trainee I do not , as yet, hold the Mountaineering instructor award which is the recognised training qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification.
Insurance - I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a mountaineering council of the UK I am insured for third party liability. These topics will need to be discussed in detail and agreed before an activity is conducted.

If you have any questions or would like to get in touch, please email me on ijd201@gmail.com

Thanks,

Ian
 Malaka 09 Mar 2017
In reply to ijd201:

I'd love to do the 15-16th of April, shouldn't have any problem getting a partner :]
Dingerbell 09 Mar 2017
In reply to ijd201: Hi I could be intrested in April, ive got a Ml course in September so it would be good to see how you get on with rope skills and learn a few tips before I go on it, also I can maybe log a quality day too.
Cheers Stu 07535359531

OP ijd201 09 Mar 2017
25th and 26th March also now available!
 jethro kiernan 09 Mar 2017
In reply to ijd201:

I might be interested (unless I get a pass to go to Scotland) interested to see the next steps along in the outdoor instructor path, happy to act like a punter for the weekend
 r1ch79 10 Mar 2017
In reply to ijd201:

Hi

I have emailed using the envelope option thing not sure if they get to you but I would be interested

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...