Vauxhall Combo Crew Mini Camper Van

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Murd 05 Mar 2017
premier post photo
Vauxhall Combo Crew Van
A truly versatile van, ever wanted a vehicle than can seat 5 occupants and plenty of room in the back, or just a normal van for doing normal “van things”, or something you can go away with for the weekend that sleeps two people in comfort with loads of storage space for you and maybe your over sized rack and numerous ropes, and still enough room for two bouldering mats? Well here it is.

I’ve owned this van for the last six years, it’s become a trusty companion and I will be sad to see it go. It’s a 2006 1.7 Diesel with factory fitted 5 seats with belts which fold flat for full van mode. It has plenty of grunt should you want it…far more than gutless 1.3 version, only covered a genuine 48,000 miles, very gentle driven with it spending 95% of its life tootling along at a steady 55 mph on twice weekly trip to the wall. I get an impressive 50+ mpg out of it. Cam belt was done at 41,000 miles so won’t need doing for a long time. Although the service book is not full of pretty stamps the oil and filter has been changed about every 5,000 miles and all the important things maintained. Four good quality Dunlop tyres with plenty of life in them. Recently MOT’D . It’s never missed a beat or let me down. It’s in good condition throughout, never used as a builders van so the interior is nice and clean with drivers and passenger air bags. JVC stereo with Bluetooth, MP3 and USB playback. The only blemish is two dinks on either side that where on it when bought, and a slight mark on the front plastic bumper which I’m sure could be rubbed out. Comes with a 3 piece carpeted sleeping platform that can be assembled in a few minutes, loads of space underneath, and when not on use goes in the back behind the rear seats. It also comes with a wire bulkhead (not pictured) which fits in seconds that can be installed behind either the front seats or the rear seats which would be ideal for dog owners or such like.
These crew vans are quite rare and hard to find without space ship mileage, A quick search on Autotrader and you see what I mean. Would be nice if it went to a good climbing home. I’m only selling due to deciding to go the full hog and getting a bigger van for a camper conversion. Priced to sell so no silly offers please. Pictures on the link below. Any problems viewing pics or any other inquires please contact me via the forums or reply to this post.
£2850 NO VAT
Location Redditch (south Birningham)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxcBsWQAWmdxUXhJdXl3c3FMS0k?usp=sha...
OP Murd 17 Mar 2017
In reply to Murd:

For those who have recently asked for further information and pictures please do check you spam email folders as it seems some replies have ended up there.
Cheers
OP Murd 29 Mar 2017
In reply to Murd:

Now Sold

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...