ARTICLE: UKC/UKH Forums - User Interaction Survey Results

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
UKC User Interaction Survey, 5 kbWe recently shared a User Interaction Survey with an emphasis on user engagement and interaction, alongside a forum discussion. The questions primarily concerned forum, logbook and photo gallery habits.

After collating responses, here are the results...

Read more
 Jon Read 27 Feb 2017
In reply to UKC/UKH Articles:

Can you post the numbers of male and female respondents? %s breakdowns are ok, but the total sample size helps too.
 lithos 27 Feb 2017
In reply to Jon Read:

hah beat me to it . N - we need N
In reply to lithos:

Added now

'We had a total of 898 responses with a split of Male - 791 : Female - 104 : Other - 4 (88.2%/ 11.2%/ 0.2%). Interestingly, the majority of male users were aged 20-29 (31.4%), whereas the majority of females were aged 30-39 (41.3%).'
 SuperLee1985 01 Mar 2017

Glad too see from the written comments that a lot of people share my views with regards to posts descending into arguments and petty bickering. I very rapidly lose interest in reading any further in a thread when this happens.

Hopefully by being made aware of how the community feels about this kind of behaviour will discourage people from being so belligerent in future.

I think the most liked/disliked leader board suggestion might have some merit.
 LizS 07 Mar 2017

I actually made an error in my answers in that I said that I do deliberately hide my gender when I don't - I got mixed up with the fact that UKC hides my gender on my profile.

So that will reduce the % of women who've deliberately hidden their gender and increase the % of those who don't hide it.
 nniff 08 Mar 2017

I have a feeling that the third chart in the article is incorrectly titled - should it not be 'reasons for not posting' rather than 'not registering' - my memory and the responses indicate that it should be

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...