Clothing and boots clearout

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 stewc 24 Feb 2017
Having a clearout before moving house. All prices include postage. Pictures can be sent on request. I have tried to keep the prices as reasonable as possible. I am open to offers however. Just a quick disclaimer as well, I own a dog! I will try my best to keep any items hair free but I can't guarantee anything as this is the time of year he drops his coat!

Scarpa Freney XT B3 boots size 44. In good condition. Soles have plenty of life left in them. £70

Scarpa Zodiac shoes size 9. These are orange in colour and have the orange superfeet insoles in them. Only worn about 10 times from new. Just don't get used anymore. £40

Rab Sawtooth Hoddie size medium. Brand new with tags on. Bought just before christmas and doesn't quite fit right. Green in colour. £65

Rab Sawtooth pants size large. Worn once and too big! So good as new. £40

Montane Volt fleece size medium. Black. In good condition. £15

Montane Krypton Jacket size medium. Red. In very good condition. Really nice vapour-rise style jacket just doesn't get worn anymore. £40

Arcteryx Softshell jacket size medium. Orange. Not sure what model. Got a fleecey inner and is windproof. Got a couple of very small nicks on sleeve but doesn't affect performance at all. £30

Berghaus Zip off trousers size 32. Good condition. £10

Haglofs Spitz Jacket size medium. Black. Good jacket. Has a couple of small bubbles on material and one of the cuff straps is delaminating but doesn't affect performance at all. £40

Any questions feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Stewart
 climber34neil 24 Feb 2017
In reply to stewc:

Yhm
 Magzhan 26 Feb 2017
In reply to stewc:
Pm'd
Guismart 27 Feb 2017
In reply to stewc:

Hi, please can you send a few pictures of the Montane jacket?

Thanks,
Martin.
OP stewc 02 Mar 2017
In reply to stewc:

UPDATED LIST. New prices which all include postage.

Scarpa Freney XT B3 boots size 44. In good condition. Soles have plenty of life left in them. £60

Montane Volt fleece size medium. Black. In good condition. £10

Arcteryx Softshell jacket size medium. Orange. Not sure what model. Got a fleecey inner and is windproof. Got a couple of very small nicks on sleeve but doesn't affect performance at all. £25

Berghaus Zip off trousers size 32. Good condition. £10

Haglofs Spitz Jacket size medium. Black. Good jacket. Has a couple of small bubbles on material and one of the cuff straps is delaminating but doesn't affect performance at all. £35

Any questions feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Stewart

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...