The Worst Job Interview Ever

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Betsy DeVos, Trump's billionaire pick for Education Secretary gave one of the most embarrassing performances for any job I have ever heard of. It is so bad that you could feel sorry for her, forgetting she's a fundamental Christian billionaire that doesn't believe in public education.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mc2n9uacQq4&

Well yesterday, the Senate voted with all 48 Democrats against her appointment and also 2 Republicans, whilst the remaining 50 Republicans voted for her appointment. This left the casting vote to . . . . Mike Pence, the fundamental Christian Vice-President!

May I be the first to offer Mrs DeVos my congratulations on her appointment. Also, a big well done to The Donald for beginning the process of "draining the swamp".
Post edited at 15:16
 tmawer 08 Feb 2017
In reply to Hugh J:

Quite a masterclass in avoiding saying anything of substance.
In reply to Hugh J:

Is this the woman that wanted more guns in American schools to protect against Grizzly bears ?

In reply to Chive Talkin\':

Yep! The very same!
 zebidee 08 Feb 2017
> Is this the woman that wanted more guns in American schools to protect against Grizzly bears ?

Wait, what?

Edit: Just found it: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/betsy-devos-schools-might-need-guns-due...
Post edited at 15:56
 Big Ger 08 Feb 2017
In reply to zebidee:

Oh jeebuz, I just wet myself some.

America the insane.
 Dax H 08 Feb 2017

You can't be too careful, imagine the devastation if a grizzly was to attack a school.
It's better to be safe and arm all the teachers and best arm all the students too, take it right down to primary school.
If they have enough dexterity to finger paint they will be able to shoot and hold off the hoards of bear attacks.
 Yanis Nayu 08 Feb 2017
In reply to Hugh J:

Poor education helped win Trump power - he isn't going to reduce his chances of re-election by educating the upcoming electorate properly.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...