Wild Country Mission harness

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Dale Berry 24 Jan 2017
I have reached the point of having to replace my current harness and think the Mission could be worthy of consideration. Before travelling 60 miles or so to try one on, does anyone have experience of using one?

From looking at the promo video the cross weave pattern to me seems like it would give lots of opportunity for snagging...

Thank you
 RhysRolfe 24 Jan 2017
In reply to D Berry:

I recently bought the syncro which is the trad version of the harness, it is the most comfortable harness I tried on.
The woven material hasn't been an issue so far and is very tough so I don't think any harm would come to it if it did get snagged on something.
 brianjcooper 24 Jan 2017
In reply to D Berry:

I'm waiting for the M/L size of WC Syncro which I believe will be available in the early Spring. I have the old version and find the twin buckles better to adjust for Summer and Winter clothing situations than single buckle harnesses.
OP Dale Berry 24 Jan 2017
In reply to RhysRolfe:

Thankyou; much more reassuring to hear from someone who has used one, rather than just the promo.
OP Dale Berry 24 Jan 2017
In reply to brianjcooper:

Not really something I've had a problem with in the past, but worth a thought if the Mission doesn't sit right.
 TobyA 24 Jan 2017
In reply to D Berry:

Funny they've not been reviewed on UKC yet...
I reviewed a WC harness for UKC years and years ago and didn't get on with it very well, but that was generations back. I hope the new ones are a success, you always get the idea that WC really design for the British market and have lots features that us average UK weekenders want and need on our harnesses.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...