REVIEW: Scarpa Charmoz OD B2 Boots

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC/UKH Gear 23 Jan 2017
Scarpa Charmoz OD montage, 4 kbTen years after it was first launched Scarpa's Charmoz has had a total overhaul. Dan Bailey puts this winter mountain all-rounder through its paces, and he's impressed ...very impressed.

Read more
 zephr 23 Jan 2017
In reply to UKC/UKH Gear: Give it 5 months and see if theyre still waterproof. I went through 3 pairs of old style Charmoz. Every single pair leaked and ended up getting sent back, I really hope they've finally fixed the problem.

Pipecleaner 23 Jan 2017
In reply to zephr:

I've gotten a lot longer out of previous outdry footwear than I ever have from any goretex or other membraned stuff. I've got some of the new charmoz but only had them 2 months ...still waterproof so far...watch this space. (3 months tops for goretex footwear to stay waterproof for me normally...I've had over a year out of some outdry trainers so I'm hopeful!) Theyre great to wear tho...I'd definitely recommend them so far.
 Andy Hardy 25 Jan 2017
In reply to UKC/UKH Gear:

It is such a shame that boot makers can't offer a range of widths. I am really struggling to find boots sufficiently narrow and given the review I'll be adding these to the 'don't bother' pile.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...