Road maps of Croatia and Slovenia

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 DaveHK 17 May 2016
Doing a bike tour soon and looking for road maps of Croatia and Slovenia that show minor roads and campsites. I've drawn a bit of a blank in my searches. Does anyone have any suggestions?
 RX-78 18 May 2016
In reply to DaveHK:

tried Stanfords? Also I had a quick look at the ViewRanger app on my phone and zoomed down and got good level of detail, contour lines, minor roads, trails etc but no campsites.
OP DaveHK 18 May 2016
In reply to RX-78:

I had a look on Stanfords but it's really difficult to tell from the little samples whether they show campsites. I might give them a call.

Cheers.
MarkJH 18 May 2016
In reply to DaveHK:
> Doing a bike tour soon and looking for road maps of Croatia and Slovenia that show minor roads and campsites. I've drawn a bit of a blank in my searches. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Don't know if this would be what you are looking for, but I've used google maps in croatia before (downloading map data to my phone), and this gives exceptional detail. The online version has almost all of the camp sites in it (even the small roadside ones), but I don't think that you can add this information to the download. You could print off hard copies with camp site locations.

Worth keeping in mind as a last resort anyway...
Post edited at 14:27

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...