UKC

COMPETITION: Win a Marmot Isotherm Half-Zip

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Articles 17 Feb 2015
Women's Isotherm Half Zip Back, 3 kbThe British climate is full of challenges. Our summers are by no means the hottest nor the driest, in fact most of the time they are quite the opposite. Our winters are often mild and damp, lacking the sustained cold of more northerly latitudes.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/page.php?id=7087
 Puppythedog 17 Feb 2015
In reply to UKC Articles:

published and closed in one fell swoop? I seem to be unable to enter.
 goose299 17 Feb 2015

Same for me
 TobyA 17 Feb 2015
In reply to goose299:

Says that it closes 3rd March when I look?

The top looks good, maybe a better fit than the isotherm hoody. I'm a big fan of Marmot gear - I think they make well designed gear at reasonable prices BUT I would rather disagree with "Marmot launched their first Alpha piece, the Isotherm Hoody, in autumn 2013 and it was an instant favourite of those in the know, taking the ISPO gold award for innovation. Designed with autumn and winter in mind, it was a true step forward in mid-layer insulation, or rather, regulation."

I reviewed one and its the Marmot item I've been most sceptical about http://lightfromthenorth.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/marmot-isotherm-hoodypolart... It looks like the half-zip version is using the same pertex that I was a bit sceptical about with the hoody version?
 Marmot UK 23 Feb 2015
In reply to TobyA:

Hey Toby,

The Isotherm Hoody was updated for Autumn 2014 and has been updated again for Autumn 2015, with fabric choice and fit in mind both times. The new Isotherm Half-Zip uses a lighter weight of Alpha (60 g/m2), and from what we have experienced so far, it works phenomenally well. Thanks for the feedback as always and keep the reviews coming.

Marmot UK
 TobyA 23 Feb 2015
In reply to Marmot UK:

Great to hear. The original one is a very wearable jacket in many ways, I still get plenty of usage out of mine, but with a better fit and potentially a more breathable outer shell I could imagine it really lives up to the potential.
 AliBe 28 Feb 2015

It doesn't seem to be possible to enter the giveaway. Can anyone help?

Looks like a fantastic top. I've been out a lot this winter and it would be perfect.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...