Nano Puff Vest Fit

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Alpenglow 06 Feb 2014
I'm considering buying a Patagucci nano puff vest.
I've heard that the fit is a slightly baggy around the waist and I'm fairly tall and slim.
Anyone got one and can tell me what the fit is like?
 BnB 06 Feb 2014
In reply to blackreaver:

The fit is rather square on me (ectomorph). Same goes for the Rab Generator. Try the Rab Strata. Much trimmer. And wearable across a wider range of activities (slightly less warm but much more breathable).
 JayPee630 06 Feb 2014
In reply to blackreaver:

Yeah I had a nano puff vest and got rid of it as it was like a bag on me (also slim and usually take a medium). Am getting a Rab Strata instead as that fits much better as has been said.
In reply to blackreaver:

They're pretty square, so to get a size that gives length in body you do end up with a bit of volume
 Mr Fuller 06 Feb 2014
In reply to blackreaver:

Yeah, I'd agree with the above: it's dead square and with no hem drawcord I'd argue it's a fairly useless bit of kit! I'm 6' and pretty slim and didn't get on with it at all. The Micropuff is a lot better, but obviously a different bit of kit entirely.
 jethro kiernan 06 Feb 2014
In reply to blackreaver:

Got the nano pull over in large, usually take a large but would have gone down to a Medium in this, patagonia stuff tends to be large and yes built for americans so quite baggy round the middle, still a good piece of gear a very warm for the weight.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...