Willier Iozard XP

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Nigel Thomson 26 Jan 2013
I, I've bought myself a Willier Iozard XP with 105 group. I know nothing of road bikes and am just looking for opinions on whether it;s considered a no bad bike.
I am enjoying it, which I suppose is the main thing

Thanks, Nige
 Liam M 27 Jan 2013
In reply to the weegy: I've no idea on how well it's rated (other than Williers generally seeming to be positively received) but it is a thing of pure beauty, and that counts for a lot
OP Nigel Thomson 27 Jan 2013
In reply to Liam M: Yeah, I thought it looked rather special for the price point. I know little of road bikes but I can look at a Black Diamond C3 and think Mmmm, well engineered and generally lovely looking.
 Brass Nipples 27 Jan 2013
In reply to the weegy:

The best bike is the one you are riding. If you aren't riding it, then at be not the best for you. Just enjoy the riding, especially on this sunny blu sky day....
Ian Black 27 Jan 2013
In reply to the weegy: I've got a Izoard, the one before the XP which is a bit lighter as it has a carbon steerer as opposed to alloy. It has the carbon centuar GS. I had a Giant TCR with Ultegra and ksyrium sl wheels, good bike but my Wilier is a far better bike. Can't fault it...I'm doing the raid Pyrenean on it in June.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...