Whinlatter South Video

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 ChrisJD 27 Nov 2012
Probably a really bad idea to show this to the UKC collective, but here goes anyway

Short video of Whinlatter Red South downhill bits last weekend in Lake District. We had a great second trip to Whinlatter and did the blue and both reds and had very big grins.

vimeo.com/54359286

Cheers, Chris

MHutch 27 Nov 2012
In reply to ChrisJD:

Trail centre users are the top-ropers of mountain biking!

There, got it over with.

I love that descent. I imagine the north one wasn't in such a good condition?
 Horse 27 Nov 2012
In reply to ChrisJD:

Nicely done, a bit worrying that I could guess what obstacle was next up clearly I have spent too much time there.
OP ChrisJD 27 Nov 2012
In reply to MHutch:

The North was great actually (but I don't mind the wet) - I'll post some video of that sometime (though the middle section bit DH was way too dark in the woods for the GoPro to do anything worthwhile)
OP ChrisJD 27 Nov 2012
In reply to Horse:

Cheers!

Did you find your self leaning into the corners with the video!?
OP ChrisJD 27 Nov 2012
In reply to MHutch:

I don't actually ride trail centres 'that' much - but a double family trip away to the Lakes and the 'MacDonalds' of biking beckoned....

Did a short mountain ride the next day to purge...
 MHutch 27 Nov 2012
In reply to ChrisJD:

I need to get up there again sometime - although it looked a bit damp, I had to chuck my bike across a four foot deep stream in Yorkshire and wade it on the same day you filmed that.
OP ChrisJD 27 Nov 2012
In reply to MHutch:

It was definitely wet at Whinlatter and out in hills next day! I might as well have stood under a shower with someone hurling mud at me.

Made for some fun riding though.
 Horse 27 Nov 2012
In reply to ChrisJD:

No, but I did lift out the saddle a couple of times (hardtail rider) and did shuffle left once in anticipation of the big puddle.
 MHutch 27 Nov 2012
In reply to Horse:

I tried to 'pump' the car over some speedbumps the other day. Sad.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...