UKC

NEWS: Happy Christmas: The Winners of the Competitions

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 22 Dec 2011
Christmas, 3 kbEight pre-Christmas competitions, 36 chances to win, over £2,500 in prizes.

This has been a great year for competitions at UKClimbing.com and UKHillwalking.com, with 34 competitions in total. A huge thanks to everyone who entered and of course the companies who advertise and support the UK's best mountain sport websites and donated the prizes. It is much appreciated. Thank you.

Here are the winners of the eight pre-Christmas competitions http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=65669
 ChrisHolloway1 22 Dec 2011
In reply to UKC News: Woop
 Cypher 22 Dec 2011
In reply to UKC News: My Christmas is RUINED :'(

Cheers UKC. Wah.

Lol :P
In reply to Cypher:

bugger, better go out an buy people presents. Had relied on just giving away all the prizes I was going to win in all these competitions!
 laxi 22 Dec 2011
In reply to UKC News: Its sad that allways only people from Uk
are winning those prices. Or am i wrong? cheers from Austria
 morpcat 22 Dec 2011
In reply to Cypher:
> (In reply to UKC News) My Christmas is RUINED :'(
>
> Cheers UKC. Wah.
>
> Lol :P

Roooeeeeeeeeened!
 Fluvial 22 Dec 2011
In reply to UKC News:

I never win anything - this is a fix my answers were far better.

I just put 'cos I want one' - class reply and make no mistake!
 Madden 22 Dec 2011
In reply to laxi: This is the UK climbing website... I'm not sure if the competitions were open internationally or not; but I'm guessing not from that?
 Rachel Slater 23 Dec 2011
In reply to UKC News:

Woop woop, I never win anything ever in these comps but I guess I can't say that anymore. Thanks ukc!
 Simon Caldwell 23 Dec 2011
In reply to laxi:
I'm from the UK and have never won anything either
 poeticshambles 23 Dec 2011
In reply to UKC News: Ya know what, I reeeeeeally thought I was going to win. . . but didn't, not even a chalk bag. Oh well, back to the prozac.
 roddyp 23 Dec 2011
In reply to UKC News:
Speaking of which, did anyone actually win the "Recommend a Welsh Climb/Hillwalk" competition back in September??
christopher bate 24 Dec 2011
In reply to UKC News: Well done to all the competition winners - DAAAAAMMMM YOU AL !!
 ChrisHolloway1 26 Dec 2011
In reply to christopher bate: It's not Al's fault you didn't win anything!
 Sophie C-M 30 Dec 2011
In reply to UKC News:
> Eight pre-Christmas competitions, 36 chances to win, over £2,500 in prizes.
>
> This has been a great year for competitions at UKClimbing.com and UKHillwalking.com, with 34 competitions in total. A huge thanks to everyone who entered and of course the companies who advertise and support the UK's best mountain sport websites and donated the prizes. It is much appreciated. Thank you.
>
> Here are the winners of the eight pre-Christmas competitions http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=65669

I thought I was having a bad end to this year having fallen climbing in Wales and pulled a ligament ... this news has made my year infinitely better, Thanks UK Climbing
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...