UKC

OI NEWS: REPORT: OutDoor 2011 Europe's Biggest Gear Event

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 20 Jul 2011
Merino wool company Icebreaker are known for their creative and sometimes racy marketing., 5 kbThe UKC/UKH Team were in Friedrichshafen, Germany last week for the 18th edition of this four-day outdoor industry extravaganza. In this news item we'll announce the winners of the prestigious OutDoor Industry Awards; over the coming weeks we'll reveal previews of 2012 gear in categories from climbing hardware to mountain clothing.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/news.php?id=3920
In reply to UKC Gear: Liking the Retro Mambas!
 telemarker 20 Jul 2011
In reply to UKC Gear:

Anyone know where you can get Vingetorix in the UK? I like the idea of the jackets for work.

S
 Sarah Stirling 20 Jul 2011
In reply to Paul Phillips - UKC: BTW the retro draws DMM are doing are the NEW Alpha sport biner in the retro colours... sort of old versus new, not the old Mamba as in the banner pic. The biner Fred is holding is the one you'll be able to buy!

Sarah
 telemarker 21 Jul 2011
In reply to telemarker:

I have answered my own question after emailing them. First production this year, on the market start of 2012 but initially only available on the Swiss market.

S
 TobyA 21 Jul 2011
In reply to Sarah Stirling - UKC/UKH: Was recently looking at my old Mambas wondering if DMM would re-sling them. Now I see they are a "heritage" item. That must make me a "heritage" climber.
In reply to Sarah Stirling - UKC/UKH:

Awesome! That's even cooler! Those Mambas were The Daddy draws when I first started climbing but in todays terms, they are quite heavy!
 Sarah Stirling 21 Jul 2011
In reply to TobyA: You said it Tobes!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...