UKC

OI NEWS: VIDEO: The Rab Scotland Photoshoot 2011

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 03 Jun 2011
Rab Photoshoot 2011, 4 kbBehind the scenes footage of a Rab photoshoot in The Cairngorms, Scotland.

An all new video produced for Rab by Photographer Ben Winston – this was taken during a period of particularly 'gnarly' weather in Cairngorm, early 2011. The video shows just what goes into producing the incredible images Rab use for workbooks, magazines and their website.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/news.php?id=3788

Null 04 Jun 2011
In reply to UKC Gear:

Never been so underwhelmed in my life.
 ERU 04 Jun 2011
In reply to Erstwhile:
> Never been so underwhelmed in my life.

Ah cool - you got something better to show then? Looking forwards to a butchers.
 Chris Nash 04 Jun 2011
In reply to UKC Gear:

I enjoyed the video, seemed like quite a wild few days!
However; at the beginning of the video im sure it says '2001' instead of '2011'... forgive me if im wrong.
 lanc23 06 Jun 2011
I noticed that as well, nice spot! :p

Secondly, there must be more modeling jobs out there for outdoor companies that require models who can climb etc. Why don't we hear more of these going?? Damned agensies! :p Or does anyone know of an Outdoor Modeling agency. I think it could be quite amusing to find out!
 DaveHK 06 Jun 2011
In reply to ERU:
> (In reply to Erstwhile)
> [...]
>
> Ah cool - you got something better to show then? Looking forwards to a butchers.

Just because someone couldn't do better doesn't mean they can't recognise crap when they see it.

I'd agree with Erstwhile, that was lame and amateurish.
 Lone Rider 06 Jun 2011
In reply to DaveHK: Agree with above comments - pretty pish really. Also spotted three typos At beginning as spotted 2001 instead of 2011, It is Stirling Bomber not Sterling Bomber and also Hell's Lum is III/IV not II/IV. Even the photographs didn't show anything that looked definitely Rab gear. Could have been any manufacturer. Did better myself many years ago for Vango and Tiso's in the old days.
 creag 06 Jun 2011
In reply to Lone Rider:
Agreed. If Rab paid good money for that, they were done.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...