Kayland Boots

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Lucy Wallace 29 Jan 2011
Both my and my husbands Kayland Super Ice boots are failing after 6 years of heavy use. Looking to replace them, but it looks like Allcord don't import them any more and there are no more uk stockists.
These are the most comfortable boots I've ever owned and I would be very keen to get replacement pairs for us both.

Does anyone know of any retailers that still stock them?

Thanks.
Lucy

droites 29 Jan 2011
In reply to The Gibbon: Are you sure? I have just had a look on Allcords site and they are listing a full size range. I agree by the way-the Super Ice are so comfy and stiff. The M11's look good swell.

http://www.allcord.com/catalogue.php?brand=2&type=Boots%20-%20Mountaine...
 pat m 29 Jan 2011
In reply to droites: Allcord have stopped stocking them and had a big sell off late last year - I bought three pairs of boots and shoes for daft money - they're so comfy! They may still have some odds and sods or if you do a trawl of google you may find some stockists who havent sold out yet.

Matt Taylor 29 Jan 2011
In reply to The Gibbon: Hi Lucy I have a pair of Superice size 10's lighly used (I love them but they are just too small for me) - interested?

Matt
OP Lucy Wallace 29 Jan 2011
In reply to pat m:
Ooh I wish I had known about the sell off. I'd have stocked up too!
I'm looking for an 8.5 and a 13. I've trawled the web and there is a company called catch 22 who say they have an 8.5, but I can't get hold of them on the phone. I've contacted kayland Europe. Fingers crossed.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...