UKC

NEWS: Why Do We Pay the BMC A Membership Fee?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 21 Jul 2010
[The Cilan Crags of the Lleyn Peninsula, 3 kb]What's the BMC ever done for you? Mick Ryan takes a look.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=56766
 stewieatb 21 Jul 2010
In reply to UKC News:

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
 Coel Hellier 21 Jul 2010
In reply to stewieatb:

Brought peace?
 Gazlynn 21 Jul 2010
In reply to Coel Hellier:

Awwwww Peace!!!!
 Durbs 21 Jul 2010
In reply to Gazlynn:

*knock knock*
Open up!
 andybenham 21 Jul 2010
In reply to UKC News: And don't forget, for those in need of more persuasion, third party public liability insurance and 10% off in most climbing shops.

I would happily be a member for all the good works they do, but since the discounts pay for my membership several times over it's pretty much a no brainer really
 grubes 21 Jul 2010
In reply to UKC News:

Also reopened access to some of grits finest mid grade routes with the new shooters agreement
 beastiebhoy 21 Jul 2010
In reply to UKC News:

Keep up the good work guys! I'm a Scotsman but still pay the fees - Climbers are beyond nationality.
 Simon 21 Jul 2010
In reply to beastiebhoy:
> (In reply to UKC News)
>
> Keep up the good work guys! I'm a Scotsman but still pay the fees - Climbers are beyond nationality.

well said that man - the BMC are also representative for hill walkers too!

Si
In reply to UKC News: Shame the BMC havnt got vixen tor Access. A shotgun to the female farm owner would help. I thought u could walk there now, but i went the other day, and its all blocked off! Hmmph.

Thanks anyway BMC! We LOVE YOU!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...