UKC

NEWS: PHOTOS/VIDEO & BMC Advice: VOLCANO

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 23 Apr 2010
[Fire and lava erupting from Eyjafjallajokull Glacier, Iceland., 2 kb]Stunning images and VIDEO from renowned photographer John Beatty who travelled to Iceland for the recent volcanic eruption.

The BMC also offer advice for those climbers who have had travel plans disrupted.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=53063

a13x 23 Apr 2010
In reply to UKC News:

Nice photos
Removed User 23 Apr 2010
In reply to UKC News:

I always wondered what happened to John Beatty, good to see he is still snapping. I loved his audio-visual slide shows from 20 years ago, and he was a nice guy.
 AirAshby 23 Apr 2010
In reply to UKC News: Amazing video, I love the quiet peaceful approach to an amazing violent natural wonder.
 Colin Matheson 23 Apr 2010
In reply to UKC News: John talked at an NMC slide evening recently. His photos are good but what came across best was his personality and experiences climbing and doing other adventurous things.
 Dan Goodwin 24 Apr 2010
In reply to UKC News:

What a great little film, I really enjoyed that ! And what great images !

Dan
murdster 25 Apr 2010
In reply to UKC News:

The images are average at best and the narration on the video sounds like it was scripted by an eight year old.

a13x 25 Apr 2010
In reply to murdster:

And do you have better photos?
 GarethSL 25 Apr 2010
In reply to UKC News: cow pats in the making
 The Bushman 26 Apr 2010
In reply to UKC News:

Lovely images. I am sure his "Rohan" gear made all the difference.... A fab film rather spoilt by product placement that sounded out of place and out of character
 steveb2006 29 Apr 2010
In reply to The Bushman:
> (In reply to UKC News)

Have to agree with The Bushman comments - spoiled by the Rohan and Canon adevrtising.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...