UKC

NOT NEWS: The latest in mountain fashion!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 19 Jan 2010
[Umbrella 320, 3 kb]"Let me start by offering everyone the chance to dump their eVENT, Gore-Tex, Conduit and other types of breathable shells for a piece of gear which is everything you ever wanted in a shell...

Guessed what it is yet?

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=51351
MaxWilliam 19 Jan 2010
In reply to UKC News:

Could be a versatile tool with a little development, surely the handle has potential for 'ice axe' arrest?
 Rampikino 19 Jan 2010
In reply to UKC News:

Yep, very topical, but a long way away from being the most stupid thing that someone has lugged up a snowy hill.
episodit 19 Jan 2010
In reply to UKC News:

Someone gave Nick Crane a new brolly for christmas?
 Fatt Matt 19 Jan 2010
In reply to UKC News: great way to publicise the MRT for a donation (must get around to it now I've been prompted)... but is it just me or is a brolly not just a fab piece of kit for the crag and far less faff than a full shell? Admittedly maybe need one of those ones that attaches to my hat for belaying though
 Dan Goodwin 21 Jan 2010
In reply to Fatt Matt:

Its not just you ! if there is no wind is about the best possible way to keep the rain off you !

Dan
 Billhook 21 Jan 2010
In reply to Dan Goodwin - Mountain Plan:
Brolly? Bought one a couple of years back and it goes with me - as long as it isn't likely to be howling gales much less fagging about than waterproofs! But then unless it becomes fashionable can't see twenty something wannabe mountaineers using them!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...