PRODUCT NEWS: Metolius Simulator 3D Training Board

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 16 Dec 2009
[Metolius Simulator 3D, 2 kb]The all new, totally re-designed Simulator training board. Get strong this Winter!

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/news.php?id=2353
In reply to UKC Gear: Those slopers look P**s. I have my beastmaker on an overhang. (And can't hang owt)
 Justin T 16 Dec 2009
In reply to willworkforfoodjnr:

> I have my beastmaker on an overhang. (And can't hang owt)

Uhh..... why?

In reply to quadmyre:

Because I'm dim, and only decided to use the spirit level AFTER I mounted it haha. Fear not, I have procured several washers and someday soon I may even find the motivation to fix it
 Justin T 16 Dec 2009
In reply to willworkforfoodjnr:

Ah, I thought for some perverse reason perhaps you thought the slopers were not nails enough already?
 krank 16 Dec 2009
In reply to UKC Gear:
Looks about as good as there last effort.
 Durbs 18 Dec 2009
In reply to krank:

Wouldn't the "rainbow" slope of this put extra pressue on your outside fingesr? Or is this intentional?
Serpico 19 Dec 2009
In reply to Durbs:
> (In reply to krank)
>
> Wouldn't the "rainbow" slope of this put extra pressue on your outside fingesr? Or is this intentional?

Only maybe if you were hanging from the holds near the middle, hanging with 2 arms from holds nearer the sides, the load (your body) is in the middle so the force in the fingers isn't straight down but actually at a vector, so the curve of the board should act to keep the loading equal across all digits.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...