Goretex, Buffalo, Nalgene, Berghaus, Mountain Equ

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
unsponsored 24 Aug 2009
Berghaus Alpine Extreme (One down from trango extreme). Older design, probably 10 years old. Never used on the hill. Worn once or twice. Absolutely A1. 3 layer goretex throughout. Size = Large. £50

Buffalo System Liner. Size = large. Blue pertex. Never used. £30

Three used wide neck nalgene bottles. 900ml/32oz capacity. Two are branded "pyranha kayaks" and have a capacity scale printed on the side. Third is completely plain. Never peed in!!! £5 each or all three for £13.

Rab cotton sleeping bag liner. Mummy shaped. A1 used for one night I reckon. £12.

Eldrid Walking/Confidence Rope. Never Used. 8mm, thinks its 30-40m long. £25

Mountain Equipment Solitude 40+ Rucksack. Rope strap, ice axe loops, gear loops. Used for getting to and from the climbing wall plus one hill walk. Green and black. £35.

Montane Terra Pants. Black/Black. Two weeks old and worn around house only for a few hours. Size = XL short which is a 32" inside leg. Absolutely as new, only thing wrong with them is I no longer have the tags (and can't return them to the shop). £39

Montane Featherlite Smock. Brand new without tags. Electric Blue. Large. £30.

Raceface Freeride Knee/Shin pads. Light use. Size - Medium. I'm 6ft 2" and fits great. £30

Scarpa Manta M4 boots. Size = 44. Plenty of life left. Bit scruffy in pic! £35.

Pics of kit - http://unsponsored.pinkbike.com/album/kit/

unsponsored 24 Aug 2009
In reply to unsponsored: Just measured rope. Approx 15-18m's.
 dollydog 24 Aug 2009
In reply to unsponsored: email sent regards smock and berghaus extreme
unsponsored 24 Aug 2009
In reply to dollydog: Looks like my email is playing up.
 dollydog 24 Aug 2009
In reply to unsponsored:ive sent you another email
dollydog
 dollydog 24 Aug 2009
In reply to unsponsored:I seem to remember the mail is slow here!
unsponsored 24 Aug 2009
In reply to dollydog: Problem my end. The hosts server is down.
 dollydog 24 Aug 2009
In reply to unsponsored:ok no worries;i can wait;please contact me when you can;
mike
unsponsored 24 Aug 2009
In reply to dollydog: Email sent
 dollydog 24 Aug 2009
In reply to unsponsored: email sent;offer to buy berghaus extreme and nalgene bottle
 dollydog 24 Aug 2009
In reply to unsponsored:previous message should read, offer to buy berghaus extreme jacket and THREE nalgene bottles!
dollydog
unsponsored 24 Aug 2009
In reply to dollydog: Berghaus Jacket and Nalgene bottles sold. Happy to consider offers on the rest of the kit. Prices inc P&P by the way.
unsponsored 25 Aug 2009
In reply to unsponsored:

Kit still for sale. Happy to consider sensible offers.

Buffalo System Liner. Size = large. Blue pertex. Never used. £30

Rab cotton sleeping bag liner. Mummy shaped. A1 used for one night I reckon. £12.

Eldrid Walking/Confidence Rope. Never Used. 8mm. £25

Mountain Equipment Solitude 40+ Rucksack. Rope strap, ice axe loops, gear loops. Used for getting to and from the climbing wall plus one hill walk. Green and black. £35.

Montane Terra Pants. Black/Black. Two weeks old and worn around house only for a few hours. Size = XL short which is a 32" inside leg. Absolutely as new, only thing wrong with them is I no longer have the tags (and can't return them to the shop). £39

Raceface Freeride Knee/Shin pads. Light use. Size - Medium. I'm 6ft 2" and fits great. £30

dollydog 26 Aug 2009
In reply to unsponsored: just to let everone know this guy is brilliant;great communication,and items bought here were sent immedietly;a big thanks mate
mike
[Dollydog}
unsponsored 26 Aug 2009
In reply to dollydog:

No problem. Thanks for the recommendation.
unsponsored 26 Aug 2009
In reply to unsponsored: If anyone has emailed me today or late last night my email is down and the hosts are playing catch up. Hopefully back up tomorrow. In the mean time I can be contacted via ptcarr ATTTTTT gmail.com as well.
unsponsored 28 Aug 2009
In reply to unsponsored:

For those that have emailed me whilst my email has been down, YGM.
unsponsored 28 Aug 2009
In reply to unsponsored: Rope sold pending payment.
unsponsored 29 Aug 2009
In reply to unsponsored:

Buffalo System Liner. Size = large. Blue pertex. Never used. £25

Rab cotton sleeping bag liner. Mummy shaped. A1 used for one night I reckon. £10.

Montane Terra Pants. Black/Black. Two weeks old and worn around house only for a few hours. Size = XL short which is a 32" inside leg. Absolutely as new, only thing wrong with them is I no longer have the tags (and can't return them to the shop). £35

Prices inc of P&P. Sensible offers considered.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...