GEAR: New Products this week

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 22 Dec 2008
Below is a summary of the Latest Product News added to UKClimbing's Gear section in the last week:

[The new Rockfax guide to El Chorro, 4 kb]ROCKFAX El Chorro 18-Dec-08
The new Rockfax guidebook to El Chorro is now available. It covers all the crags in and around the famous Gorge, plus a lot of outlying crags in the area. The coverage is in the new lavish full-colour style with huge photo-topos and glorious action shots.
* read more...
[Metolius Master Cam Range, 3 kb]Metolius Master Cam 18-Dec-08
The Master Cam is the new single-stemmed camming device available from Metolius. Featuring optimized camming angles, machined cam-stops and the Metolius Range Finder system. The Master Cam also offers an exceptionally narrow head design and ultra-flexible stem. Eight sizes are available, from 00 to 6 (8.5mm - 48mm full range). Hand-built in Bend, Oregon.
* read more...
[Lucy Creamer enjoying the Asgard 3P Mountain Tent, 3 kb]Marmot Asgard 3P Mountain Tent 17-Dec-08
Marmot's Asgard 3 person tent is specifically designed for the worst wet and windy conditions found in the UK and Ireland. The extremely strong geodesic design offers exception strength and stability during the worst of mountain conditions summer or winter.
* read more...
[chalk bag selection, 4 kb]homemade climbing stuff NOW Obsessive Climbing Designs 16-Dec-08
I make the chalkbags out of recycled fabrics (as much as I can), I try to use responsible suppliers, I never scrimp on production quality and at the end of the year I’m giving 5% of net profits to a local Charity (The Wilf Ward Trust. It's a group of really nice folk who help people with learning difficulties and their carers) .
* read more...
[World Climbing Calendar 2009, 4 kb]Simon Carter's World Climbing Calendar 2009 16-Dec-08
This beautiful wall calendar is guaranteed to help keep you inspired and organised all year. It's perfect for your office, kitchen, toilet or 'woody' wall. Makes a great gift too! The calendar showcases dazzling imagery from Australia, New Zealand, China, Madagascar, Italy, Spain, UK and USA by photographer Simon Carter. The calendar is presented in a large 30x30cm format. It opens to 30x60cm (12x24") and features an elegant yet functional design. International holiday dates and moon phases are also given. Note: we will not be producing a seperate Australian Climbing Calendar this year.
* read more...

The UKC Gear pages also have independent reviews from registered users - send us your review.

Please support the following outdoor retailers who support UKClimbing.com:
BUY from The Climbers' Shop : Mountain Intelligence : Lakes Climber : Joe Brown - Snowdonia : Outside Ltd : Camp Four : CragX : Cotswolds : V12 Outdoor : Alpkit : BMC : Planet Fear : Gear For Girls : Ultimate Outdoors : Rough Gear

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...