UKC

NEWS: Hard Rock Challenge at Kendal Mountain Festivals

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Michael Ryan 07 Nov 2007
If you followed Rich Mayfield and Mark Stevenson’s Hard Rock Challenge this so-called summer you have a chance to meet Mark and Rich on Sunday 18th November at Kendal where they will be telling the story of their epic journey that saw them climb all 60 Hard Rock routes in 5 weeks (12.30pm in the Malt Room and entry is free).

TICKETS TO KENDAL MOUNTAIN FESTIVALS:Are you a budding photo-journalist? We have two press-pass tickets to give away to the Kendal Mountain Festivals. But there is a catch. The two winners have to report back to UKClimbing.com on the Festivals, with photos. Email mick@ukclimbing.com and tell me what a good job you'll do.

Read more: http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/
 Tufas Mum 08 Nov 2007
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com:

Thanks for the plug Mick.

One thing to remember is that it is first come first seated, they tell me the Malt Room holds 200 people so hopefully we will fill that...

Come and say hello, and for those that gave up trying to donate on line we will have a collection tin or two!

Sam Orange

GrahamD 09 Nov 2007
In reply to Tufas Mum:

I'm going to be shallow and say it depends on the weather on Sunday . A nice day will see me outside.
 Tufas Mum 09 Nov 2007
In reply to GrahamD:

Graham that is terrible, at least call in and drop some pennies in the pot!

Sam :0)
 GrahamD 09 Nov 2007
In reply to Tufas Mum:

If not, I'll be sure to drop some change in the MR collecting box in a bar somewhere.
 Rich M 09 Nov 2007
In reply to GrahamD:

Thats a deal!

Any one else come and say hi..

Sam Orange

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...