UKC

NEWS: PHOTO: Sir Chris Bonington and Tufa the Dog

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Michael Ryan 04 Aug 2007
Just talked to Sam Mayfield, the management of the Hard Rock Challenge.

The weather was atrocious in North Wales (bloody UK weather, makes you think of emigrating to Spain) and they are heading back up the M6 to Scotland where they have unfinished business (five routes to do).

Meanwhile Sam took this photograph of Sir Chris Bonington and Tufa the Dog..

Read and see more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/
 philo 04 Aug 2007
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com:

Meanwhile Sam took this photograph of Sir Chris Bonington and her dog Tufa at the car park after Mark Stevenson and Rich Mayfield had done Praying Mantis at Goat Crag (in the Lakes) with Chris.

and her dog?
is it not HIS dog?
 blueshound 04 Aug 2007
In reply to philo:

Have you not followed the Orange House soap opera that's unfolded on this very site for the last couple of years?
It's her dug, nae his....
OP Michael Ryan 04 Aug 2007
In reply to philo:
> (In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com)

> and her dog?
> is it not HIS dog?

Looks like that! The eyes, the eyes.
Sam M 05 Aug 2007
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com:

Officially the dog belongs to Rich as I stole her from a farmer for him 6 years ago!

She has the same sad brown eyes as Rich, as I am sure those who know them bothe will confir,.

Sam

P.S Updating this at Glenmore Lodge whilst the boys climb The Needle (well they better or no tea!)
 Simon 05 Aug 2007
In reply to Sam M:

Weather better I take it Sam? Its scortching down here today - too much effort to climb today - allez team!!

si
 glasto_mudd 05 Aug 2007
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com: tufa is sooooo lovable, bet sam is missing new addition though
Sam M 05 Aug 2007
In reply to glasto_mudd:

I am missing Pico, how did you know that?

Boys just got back from The Needle very wet and miserable! but what did they expect climbing in the UK in the summer.

Sam
 littleduck 05 Aug 2007
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com: Pico is gorgeous, i love him! He´s scared of my boys so they have taken to cats and Pepper!
 u1jd 09 Aug 2007
In reply to littleduck: The ginger cat it the best !!! Never got to know pico as he always did a runner when i came to see him, you cant beat a bit of tuffa.

Hope all is going well Sam, say hi to rich
 Nevis-the-cat 09 Aug 2007
In reply to Sam M:

Don't know about sad eyes, but they both have a drooling habit and fleas.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...