UKC

NEWS: UKC's Nick Smith wins at Kendal

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Michael Ryan 20 Nov 2006
UKClimbing.com's own Nick Smith won the best action photo in the Kendal Mountain Film Festival's Photo competition, sponsored by the Westmorland Gazette. As well as being the person who writes the code, hosts the servers.................more in the news http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/
 The Pylon King 20 Nov 2006
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com:

hmmm....Oviously not been much action then!
 sandywilson 20 Nov 2006
In reply to The Pylon King:

You should have entered one of your seal photos !o)
 Mick Ward 20 Nov 2006

Good effort. More power to his elbow.

Mick
 Mike Stretford 20 Nov 2006
In reply to The Pylon King: what's up with it?
 Stu Tyrrell 20 Nov 2006
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com: Good one Nick!

Stu
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com: Well done Nick. A reward for your hard work.
 JoH - Editor 20 Nov 2006

Well done Nick!
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com: That is absolutely brilliant I'm currently in the Costa Blanca having my fingers torn to shreds by the sharp pockets, so it was great hearing this news while away on my hols.

Even better, I now have the perfect excuse to 'invest' in some even better camera gear

Cheers
karl walton 20 Nov 2006
I am in no way trying to detract from Nick's quality pic, but it would have to be said that some of the competition was a little average.
 Fiend 20 Nov 2006
In reply to Nick Smith - UKC:

Congratulations Nick, for the win and the exposure. Nice to see a proper pure climbing shot winning.
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com: well done nick, it's a brill pick, shame it's on grit!

lol

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...