Transport Sought for Skis from Austria

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

I'm in the process of purchasing a new pair of lightweight touring skis from a company i.e. SportOkay.com based out in Austria, only to discover that the company don't ship to the UK.

I wondered whether any Eagles who may be out in Austria currently or are going out over the next week or so would consider booking my ski bag in on the return leg of the flight or including it in their own bag for which I would reimburse them in full for the whole cost of ski carriage including their own skis. I need the skis by the 23 February. The skis are 153cms in length, 88mm underfoot and extremely lightweight and would hardly make a dent in the 20kg ski allowance that most airlines offer. I would be able to arrange to have the company send them by courier to your hotel or other accommodation. The skis will be in a single ski bag (as free ski bag part of offer with bindings, ski crampons and skins) within 2 to 3 working days of placing the order. I'b be really grateful to anyone who is able to help with this. Thanks, Caroline

Arcturus 01 Feb 2023
In reply to Caroline Wilson:

Hi Caroline. I’m going out to Austria but not until 19 March but if that’s any use to you let me know.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...