Morzine, Feb half term - anyone looking for accommodation?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 andy 27 Oct 2012
We have a chalet sleeping 14 booked in Essert Romand just outside Morzine from 17-24 Feb 2013. There are currently three families (sort of) - me plus 2 daughters (10/12) and one of the 12 yo's mates (mum doesn't ski). Then there's a couple with a son of 11 and a daughter of 9, then another chap with his two sons (12 and 15). I'm the "common factor" ie the other two families don't know each other, so you wouldn't be joining a close-knit group. Pretty easy going bunch.

We've had a group of three drop out, so we have a triple room available (i think one might be a camp bed). The cost would be £430 a head for chalet board and in-resort transport - which for half term is pretty darn good. If there was a two then that would probably work, but the cost would be £500 a head, so we'd ideally like to get a three.

My three girls will be having afternoon lessons up in Avoriaz so if there's anyone who wants to ski childless for the afternoons that'd be even better.

Anyone?
OP andy 11 Nov 2012
In reply to andy: Still struggling to fill this - so the deal is now:

We have two flights booked from Leeds at £110 each. it appears these can be transferred to someone else for £70 a pop - so the flights are £180. We'll let the room go for £450 a head for two people, £400 a head if there's three.

So a couple or two friends can get a week's chalet holiday at Feb half term for £630 each including flights and transfers.

Bargain...
rodexc 05 Dec 2012
In reply to andy: wasn't planning on skiing this year as i normally ski out of school holidays. my oldest son is in his exam year so wasn't going to bother would be intrested if wasn't too expensive as would have to pay everything we've stayed in essert romand before.
cheers rod
 Darron 05 Dec 2012
In reply to andy:

Hi Andy,
You have mail
darron
OP andy 05 Dec 2012
In reply to Darron: Thanks for the interest, folks - now gone.

Cheers

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...