Dolomites Skiing - Where to go?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Greylag 20 Jul 2019

Hi all,

Looking for real life info on where to ski in the Dolomites please.

I've looked at Selva (Gardena) which seems to be the hub, Canazei and then Val di Fassa (Moena in particular).

In the order above the price descends with Selva being particularly expensive and Moena being pretty cheap.

I fancy Selva purely because it seems to be on the doorstep of the Sella Ronda, it sounds like the place for apres ski, restaurants etc., but then Canazei seems very similar (just a tad cheaper). Moena is cheap because you'll either have to bus / drive it to the slopes, which doesn't overly bother us either way as we will have a car and can get the bus if we do fancy a few beers at the end of the day.

Any info appreciated, thanks in advance!

Stuart

beardy mike 20 Jul 2019
In reply to Greylag:

What do you call cheap? And when are you interested in going? I can put together an offer for you if you like, my accomodation is situated near Rocca Pietore midway between Civetta range and Marmolada Arabba, so likewise we are on the Sellaronda. We also have 30 minute access to Falcade and Passo Falzarego, we are directly on the Giro della Guerra and easy access to the Panorama tour. We do hosted skiing aswell - drop me a line if you are interested...

OP Greylag 20 Jul 2019
In reply to beardy mike:

Hi,

Sounds, good. We arrive Monday 9th and leave Monday 16th March next year.

Email me privately and we can discuss further.

Thanks,

Stuart.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...