YouTube channel what I like lots

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 bouldery bits 14 Oct 2019

Not my channel I hasten to add!

The below is a YouTube channel I have particularly enjoyed of late and thought others here may also enjoy it. Hopefully it boosts the subscriber numbers as I'd love be these videos to keep being made. Inspiring stuff!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIyGqAK20hUufyR6Py7BRMQ 

mountainbagger 14 Oct 2019
In reply to bouldery bits:

Hi BB, was curious as you posted this in the running forum but the link doesn't work for me, says video not found.

Ridge 15 Oct 2019

Link doesn't work for me either.

OP bouldery bits 15 Oct 2019

Sorry folks!  Try:

youtube.com/watch?v=W0KX6YuUlr0& 

OP bouldery bits 15 Oct 2019

Did it work now?

Ridge 16 Oct 2019

Working now, thanks.

richprideaux 16 Oct 2019

Good video - subscribed.

I get to relive the experience everytime I walk along those parts of the route where they organisers have left their route markers behind. Picked up a couple on Monday.

Do I get a prize if I collect a full set of the 'temporary' race markers that are left behind by race organisers exploiting the CROW Act? Would I need to scrape off a bit of the paint that's sprayed onto the boulders too to qualify?

OP bouldery bits 16 Oct 2019
In reply to richprideaux:

> Good video - subscribed.

> I get to relive the experience everytime I walk along those parts of the route where they organisers have left their route markers behind. Picked up a couple on Monday.

> Do I get a prize if I collect a full set of the 'temporary' race markers that are left behind by race organisers exploiting the CROW Act? Would I need to scrape off a bit of the paint that's sprayed onto the boulders too to qualify?

I was not aware that course markers are being left behind. That is littering. Plain and simple. Similarly, paint should not be sprayed on the boulders. I hadn't realised that was done as part of the event.

A grumpy email to organisers is in order.  Shame as the event looks fab and like something I would consider in the future! 

Post edited at 17:26
 richprideaux 16 Oct 2019

It's par for the course now with these events, at least in Snowdonia. Most races leave behind the odd marker/sign every year.

mountainbagger 16 Oct 2019

Thanks for sorting the link out BB. Enjoyed it, have subscribed

OP bouldery bits 18 Oct 2019
In reply to mountainbagger:

Fab, enjoy!

Rigid Raider 18 Oct 2019

Too jerky for me; I began to feel a bit squiffy. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...