The corris Round

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Lrunner 21 Dec 2020

This just popped up on facebook, an amazing video about the corris round in south snowdonia. Really lovely and has given me a right pick me up after all the horrid news today. Well worth a watch.

https://vimeo.com/455284623?fbclid=IwAR2cnRLOax78g7VB0m-5j_J5QMW6j-MIIBWbw4...

Welsh Kate 21 Dec 2020
In reply to Lrunner:

I saw some of Rob Johnson's reports when he was filming this back in the summer and suspected it was going to be a cracker. It's a wonderful subject with a star runner at the centre of it, and the fab landscape of mid to north Wales that apart from Cader is usually driven through to get to the bigger hills of Snowdonia.

Rob's a mountaineer who's turned himself into a film maker - a superb transition. And I think young Tom has a great future!

Post edited at 16:42
 SouthernSteve 21 Dec 2020
In reply to Lrunner:

That was very good, thank you. Reminded me of my early days in the cottage above Aberllefenni and lambing and walking around Hengau with Evan Jones and so many things as well as being a good running film.

OP Lrunner 21 Dec 2020
In reply to Welsh Kate:

Its great stuff and shows how much good running there is in the South of the Park, my Mrs is from Llanegryn and the running is fab

Phil1919 21 Dec 2020
In reply to Lrunner:

Although it has to be said, running is generally good where ever you are. 

OP Lrunner 21 Dec 2020
In reply to Phil1919:

absolutely!

Dave Todd 22 Dec 2020
In reply to Lrunner:

Really enjoyed that!  Thanks for posting.

Myfyr Tomos 22 Dec 2020
In reply to Lrunner:

Gwych! Brilliant little film, da iawn.

mountainbagger 22 Dec 2020
In reply to Lrunner:

Thanks for that. What a beautiful little film, great scenery, lovely choice of music throughout. I also enjoyed Tom's understated responses and I think he could have done it again the next day!

I might show it to my 9 year old who is about to go on run 2 of a couch to 5K plan to inspire him! He has run some mile races, a 5K and been on longer walks but 50K+ and all that ascent? Wow!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...