Tenby Running

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Levy_danny 04 May 2021

Hi all

I’m hoping To visit my Auntie in Tenby. With a small baby in tow it will limit my climbing but I should think I’ll be able to get out for an hour or two runs. Any recommendations. Happy to drive for a little while to start somewhere if it’s worth it.

cheers

Dan 

steveriley 04 May 2021
In reply to Levy_danny:

You could do worse than the Pembroke Coastal path - either as far as you want then turn around or a loop from the OS map. North for hills, South for flatter

Spencer Noble 04 May 2021
In reply to Levy_danny:

Hey Danny, I second the costal path. East or West of Tenby both lovely. Alternatively I'm in Penally and there's plenty of friendly routes in the sort of grades you've been logging. Let me know if you want a quick climb one morning. I might be free. I could even set up the ab and rack up ready for your arrival . Have a nice time visiting your aunty anyway.

OP Levy_danny 04 May 2021
In reply to Spencer Noble:

Just popped you an email mate but this might sound absolutely idea and quite sellable to the other half. 

In reply to Levy_danny:

I'm in Manorbier, west of tenby on the coast path. beautiful run from Tenby - Manorbier the stretch to Lydstep (going past penally) is about the flatest part of the whole coast path. Once past lydstep beach it gets a lot more up and down. Great to do a one way run and get the bus back, or get a lift from your wife? From Tenby, Lydstep bus stop is about 4 miles, Manorbier Skrinkle estate bus stop about 5.5 miles or Manorbier beach then up to the bus stop in the village is about 7 miles.

Great circular runs from 2 - 8 miles around stackpole estate, stackpole head, bosherston, st govans head. This area is not to hilly either.

How far do you like to run? 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...