Sunscreen

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 climb41 28 Mar 2017
As per topic, any recommendations for a high factor sunscreen that doesn't run down into your eyes and sting when running?

Thank you.
 plyometrics 28 Mar 2017
In reply to climb41:

I'm a big fan of P20.

OP climb41 28 Mar 2017
In reply to plyometrics:

> I'm a big fan of P20.

Thank you. Haven't tried it, but it reads well on their website.
 Dave the Rave 28 Mar 2017
In reply to climb41:

> As per topic, any recommendations for a high factor sunscreen that doesn't run down into your eyes and sting when running?Thank you.

Bandana?
 shuffle 28 Mar 2017
In reply to climb41:

I use P20 and it is really good, but stings like crazy if it gets in your eyes. I wear contacts too which seems to make the stinging even worse.

A bandana to stop sweat running down my face or a cap to shade my forehead so I only need to put sunscreen below my eyes are the best options I've found.
OP climb41 28 Mar 2017
In reply to Dave the Rave:

> Bandana?

Thanks Dave, practical possibly...but not sure I could subject the public to that.
OP climb41 28 Mar 2017
In reply to shuffle:

> I use P20 and it is really good, but stings like crazy if it gets in your eyes. I wear contacts too which seems to make the stinging even worse. A bandana to stop sweat running down my face or a cap to shade my forehead so I only need to put sunscreen below my eyes are the best options I've found.

Cap sounds good, the stinging not so good.

Any other recommendations then, as P20 seems to fail the sting test....
 Dave the Rave 28 Mar 2017
In reply to climb41:

> Thanks Dave, practical possibly...but not sure I could subject the public to that.

Who gives a feck about them? You can whip it off, or wear it like Axle Rose if a fit bird shows interest? Doing a Stevie Wonder with sun cream in your eyes may fail to impress?
 More-On 28 Mar 2017
In reply to climb41:

Lifesystems mountain sun cream spf 50 works for me.
 MattIrwin 29 Mar 2017
In reply to climb41:

Galius sun GAS055 spray sun cream.
 Dave B 29 Mar 2017
In reply to climb41:

Pretty much all suncream does sting. A hat.

I user a combination of aldi's p20 alike and Zinka stick. ... And a hat.
 tjin 29 Mar 2017
P20 (but SPF 50 version); works for a very long periode, doenst get pushed up the skin due to sweat like the lotion type sunscreen.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...