Scottish 6 days 2023 Moray

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 tinnishill 18 Aug 2022

The plans for the 2023 6 days orienteering competition appear to be well advanced. Entries will open in December. Details of each day's area on here ; https://www.scottish6days.com/day-information/

Fat Bumbly2 19 Aug 2022
In reply to tinnishill:

All the old favourites - I want my legs back.   I was at the first 6  Days - Alvie, Cawdor, Glenmore, Roseisle(rest day), Culbin, Darnaway and Anagach.   Lovely forests.

Dave Todd 19 Aug 2022
In reply to tinnishill:

We booked our accommodation for this while driving back from the previous Scottish 6 last year.  Looking forward to some (allegedly) ace areas!

Also hoping to make up for the previous Scottish 6 being reduced to a 'Scottish 1' for us due to Covid in the family - Craig Dhu in the rain...

climbingpixie 19 Aug 2022
In reply to Dave Todd:

We've got ours booked already too! I've never orienteered up in Moray so looking forward to it.

I have to admit, I really quite enjoyed the curtailed schedule of last year's 6 days. The orienteering was pretty good but I also managed to get an afternoon climbing on Creag Dubh, a solo up Tower Ridge in glorious sunshine, a quick ascent of Ardverikie Wall and a day of mountain biking at Laggan Wolftrax - much more fun than running every day! Definitely got lucky by being scheduled to orienteer on the rainy days.

Dave Todd 19 Aug 2022
In reply to climbingpixie:

I've never run in Moray either, very excited.  My daughter has done a couple of weeks running up there and raves about it.  Great to have something in the diary so far ahead to look forward to.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...