Running insoles for Plantar Fascitis

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 VPJB 01 Jun 2021

I've suffered from plantar fascitis and been recommended orthotics. I only have the issue due to running, walking was never a problem but physio says I should wear orthotics all the time as my arches have dropped.

I'm not sure I like them but was wondering if I'd be able to just get Super Feet Pain Relief and just wear them when running?

Any advice would be much appreciated. 

nickcj 01 Jun 2021
In reply to VPJB:

I use green super feet and they seem to help. I stopped using them for a bit but then had some pf flair up and they have helped control it. I've found it best to wear them all the time but then I'm out on the hill most days so swap them between trainers, approach shoes and boots.

GMohr 02 Jun 2021
In reply to VPJB:

I used the blue superfeet and they did the trick for me, I used them in everything rather than just my running shoes. I find the blue fit into running footwear better rather than the green.

Gav Parker 02 Jun 2021
In reply to VPJB:

I suffered with this for 18 months. 
Stretch it in a morning before getting out of bed and small heel lifts in all shoes and trainers eventually did it for me....tried superfeet etc never worked for me

good luck

vscott 03 Jun 2021
In reply to VPJB:

I use currex run pros (come in low-mid-high instep) - lighter and more flexible than super feet in running shoes but find still give decent support under the PF. 

Marek 03 Jun 2021
In reply to VPJB:

Relying on special insole to compensate for PF is probably the wrong thing to do. Sort out the cause of the PF (most likely tight calves/hamstrings) rather than 'papering over the cracks'. By all means try insoles as a *temporary* measure, but don't be tempted by them long term.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...