Physio in Perthshire for running injury

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 FranC 20 Oct 2022

Hello,

Hope this is in the right forum.

I've got knee and ankle woes so off running which is driving me mad. Can anyone recommend a physio on Perthshire? Ideally in and around Perth or Crieff

Thanks

tony 20 Oct 2022
In reply to FranC:

If you can make it to Callendar, Mairi Menzies at Callendar Physiotherapy is good.

Big Rich 20 Oct 2022
In reply to FranC:

https://www.yell.com/biz/rannoch-physiotherapy-sports-and-injury-clinic-per...

This guy is really good - just outside perth but not far 

OP FranC 22 Oct 2022
In reply to FranC:

Thank you both!

Pipecleaner 13 Nov 2022
In reply to FranC:

David Bowmaker at lifefit physio in Falkirk is absolutely brilliant.  Very experienced with runners of all levels upto Olympic standard.  If you're still looking for someone I'd definitely recommend him.

Robert Durran 13 Nov 2022
In reply to Pipecleaner:

> David Bowmaker at lifefit physio in Falkirk is absolutely brilliant.  Very experienced with runners of all levels upto Olympic standard.  If you're still looking for someone I'd definitely recommend him.

Seconded. He does my knees. Different from every other physio I've been to. Doesn't mess about with much ultrasound and massage. Just tries to get to the cause of the issue and then prescribes exercises. Some appointments mostly talk!

OP FranC 13 Nov 2022
In reply to FranC:

Thank you both! I went to see someone and am doing my exercises like a good girl and hopefully that is the end of that but if not I will head there

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...