Finding apps on a Garmin FR645

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Hey folks. Would someone help me out as this is driving me bonkers. 

I have downloaded a couple of apps from the IQ store but cannot for the life of me find them on the watch. I cant even see IQ options.

Google tells me nothing useful.

Thanks

Richard 

Post edited at 13:10
 steelbru 17 Nov 2018
In reply to TheDrunkenBakers:

What have you downloaded - a watch face, a data field, a widget or an app ? They're all in different places.

Watch faces you get when you edit the default face

Data Field - you can choose if you edit the screen layout of one of the activity apps ( eg run, bike, etc )

Widgets - are the "apps" you get when you scroll through weather, heart rate, steps, etc using the up/down arrows on bottom left. Can't remember if a new widget will be there automatically, or if you need to go into edit settings and "switch it on" once downloaded.

Apps are types of activities, can be found when you go into activity mode ( top right ), default ones will be run, bike, hike, swim, etc and you can add more obscure things

In reply to steelbru:

The activity apps. Ive looked in the activity section and its not there.

steelbru 17 Nov 2018
In reply to TheDrunkenBakers:

I've got a Fenix rather than a 645, but think they all work the same.

Press top right, will show your default app eg Run, scroll down and eventually you get to a + ( or you can actually scroll up to save going through all the standard activity types )

Press select on + to add a new activity to your list, does the one you downloaded not appear there ?

In reply to steelbru:

Tried that, thanks. Doesnt appear. Call to Garmin on Monday I think.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...